TINY CRAFTS OF ALL KINDS AND MORE
Friday, November 4, 2016
Craft Recycled: 10 Necktie Craft Projects
Ready to get your craft on? Here are 10 ways to upcycle those vintage neckties!
1. Need to organize your craft supplies or tools?
turn an old necktie into a hanging holder
2. Grab your seam ripper
reconstruct an old necktie into a fancy cowl
3. At Dollar Store Crafts,
made this necktie bunting for Father's Day
, but you could use this idea to whip up bunting for any occasion.
4. Grab a few coordinating ties,
make yourself a cute, patchwork purse
5. Got a lot of neckties?
Like, a ton of them? You can
make them into a beautiful quilt
6. Next time you're making a tote bag or purse,
use a necktie as the strap instead of sewing a strap or buying webbing. For extra pizazz, attach the tie to the outside of the bag, rather than tucking the ends in.
7. Need a new dress?
I am in love with
this sweet necktie dress over at Craftster
8. Do you have a necktie that is just a little...blah?
Jazz it up with a
freezer paper stencil
9. Even if you just have necktie scraps in your stash,
whip up this stylin' corset belt
10. Spice up your next dinner party
awesome necktie placemats and matching napkin rings
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post Comments (Atom)